Designed to simulate a plate and accurately records the maximum surface temperature experienced by dishware inside a commercial dishwasher. This thermometer plate records temperatures with more accuracy than test label stickers, and doesn’t risk sliding off. It records temperatures from 32-194 degrees Fahrenheit, and features an accuracy of +/-1.8 degrees Fahrenheit. It records both the maximum temperature and the surface temperature of the dishware. Featuring a rubberized outer rim, this plate is great for protecting other dishes from chipping and is built to survive daily use inside commercial dishwashers.
- Temperature range: 32°F to 194°F / 0°C to 90°C
- Temperature accuracy: +/- 1.8°F and +/- 1°C
- More accurate than digital stem thermometers and dishwasher tank gauges
- FDA Food Code compliant for sanitization
- Designed for use in commercial dishwashers
- IP67 rated and NIST-Traceable Certificate included