The Vollrath® tapered saucepan is designed and made in the USA. This pan is constructed of impact-resistant, energy-efficient aluminum, so it is incredibly durable and will last for years. The smooth, natural finish ensures even heating along the base and walls for uniform results. The double-thick rim and bottom help maintain the shape and resist dents. The silicone-sleeve TriVent handle promises a comfortable, ergonomic grip and minimizes heat transfer. The Ever-Tite™ riveting system offers a lifetime limited warranty against loose rivets, and the helper handle provides additional support.
- TriVent® silicone handle has a unique ergonomic design that reduces stress and fatigue, and reduces heat transfer from pan to handle
- Versatile tool for stirring, beating, or making gravies, sauces and cereals
- 11 gauge impact-resistant energy-efficient 3004 aluminum
- Heat is spread evenly along base and sidewalls
- Double-thick rims remain round for a better cover fit
- Double-thick bottoms help resist denting
- EverTite® Riveting System offers a lifetime warranty against loose rivets
- Beadless rims for easy cleaning
- Flat and domed covers available (sold separately)
- Made in U.S.A.
- NSF Certified
68303: 3.75 Quart
68304: 4.5 Quart