Designed to enhance pharmaceutical storage and display experience to the highest standards of quality and performance. Factory preset to hold 36°F to 46°F (2.2°C to 7.7 °C). Equipped with Energy Efficient Digital Controller featuring visual/audible product protection alarm. Authentically front-breathing, this model can be built-in top, bottom, rear and both sides. Shipped with screen-print ready translucent white sign panel. Optional third party probe access port available. Optional Stainless Steel Pharmacy Slide Tray available.
HABCO’s products are built for easy maintenance and repair. With our Cassette® refrigeration system, repairs can be effected on or off site, without the removal of the cooler or its contents. In addition, the Cassette® can be swapped out without the use of expensive tools or a technician.
- Self contained Cassette® forced-air refrigeration employs R290 hydrocarbon Natural Refrigerant within a sealed capillary tube system.
- Cassette® refrigeration is bottom-mounted and removable from the front for ease of maintenance. Refrigeration
- may be exchanged or upgraded without mechanic. Designed to hold 36°F to 46°F (2.2°C to 7.7°C).
- Equipped with Energy Efficient Digital Controller featuring visual/audible product protection alarm.
- Priority, directed air flow provides optimum cooling and energy efficiency within cabinet and exclusively at front of unit for optimized heat exchange ventilation.
- Finless, Free&Clear™ Condenser Coil maximizes air-flow over the compressor, reduces energy consumption and is non-clogging.
- Automatic, stainless steel condensate control system.
- Technologically advanced ProducTemp™ provides exterior product temperature display. Displays to a resolution of 0.1°.
- Quality, self-lubricating and sealed motors with streamlined air-flow provide quieter yet robust refrigeration.
- Exterior – durable appliance white.
- Interior – NSF approved white aluminum liner with stainless steel floor.
- Equipped with a Probe Port, which allows for the insertion of a Third-Party Temperature Probe.
- Ergonomic raised interior floor.
- Space Saving Design – air ventilation exclusively from the front of unit
- Insulation – cabinet is foamed-in-place with eco-conscious, polyurethane insulation.
- Heavy duty thread-in leveler legs.
- Self-Closing Swing Doors feature hold-open position, and spring-back protection.
- Magnetic gaskets are single piece bead-mount construction easily removable for cleaning.
- Heat Reflecting HABCO Insulated Safety Glass with black extruded frame.
- Integrated, injection molded pocket handle(s).
- Energy Efficient LED Lighting System for sparkling Illuminated Interior Display, on Switch.
- Ten (10) white coated shelves 21 1/4″W x 20 1/2″D (540mm x 521mm), are NSF approved.
- Heavy duty aluminum shelving pilasters will not peel or chip adjustment of 1/2″ (13mm) increments.
- Factory power cord installed for connection to a sole-use (dedicated) 115V/60Hz/1-Phase, 15 Amp circuit. 115/60/1, NEMA 5-15R
Habco Pharmaceutical Refrigerator SE46HCRxG:
Width: 47-1/2″ / 1207 mm
Depth: 31″ / 788 mm (Add 1″ for Power Cord)
Height: 78″ / 1982 mm (Add 3/8″ for Levelers)
Ship Weight: 415 lbs / 188 kg
Ship Cube: 78 cu.ft / 2.21 m3
Cooling Capacity: 7/16 hp
Cold Space™: 46
Electrical: 115 Volts/5.7 Amps/60 Hertz – Single Phase
NEMA 5-15P, Dedicated Circuit
Optional Stainless Steel Retractable RX Tray Slide
Specifically designed for the storage and easy access to pharmaceutical products
Optional HABCOLog Temperature Data Logger and Alarm
Electronic temperature monitor, recorder and alarm system for medical refrigerators and temperature-sensitive goods