The Centerline™ Edge Series Slicers are efficient, economical and easy to clean. In so many ways, they can give you and your operators the edge you need to keep customers coming back for more. With the added protective features, you’ll feel good about having it in the back of the store too.
- Knife Motor: 1-speed, 1/2 HP motor. Totally enclosed, permanently lubricated ball bearings. Single phase capacitor-start, induction run.
- Electrical: 120/60/1 – ETL listed, 4 amp.
- Knife: Chrome-plated carbon steel knife; 13″ diameter, hollow-ground, hardened, polished, forged and chromium-plated carbon steel knife. Anodized aluminum knife cover provides easy cleaning access. Gauge plate protects knife edge when index knob is turned to full clockwise position.
- Single Stroke: Single stroke, single speed automatic function.
- Cutting Capacity: Carriage handles food up to 9.5″ wide by 7.0″ high or 8.5″ diameter.
- Slice Thickness: Precision system provides infinite slice adjustment and consistent cuts of hard or soft foods from tissue to 9/16″ or 14mm.
- Finish: Anodized aluminum carriage, gauge plate, knife cover and base.
- Start/Stop Button: Simple START/STOP button.
- Cord and Plug: Attached 6-foot, flexible 3-wire cord and plug for grounded receptacle.
- Weight: Shipping – 123 lb.; Net – 107 lb.
- Warranty: All parts, service and travel coverage for one year excluding wear items.