Berkel’s 800 Series Gravity-Feed slicers offer a wide variety of knife sizes as well as both manual and automatic models. These slicers offer a removable carriage, chrome plated carbon-steel knives and an anodized aluminum finish.
- 1-speed, 1/2 HP, totally enclosed and permanently lubricated knife motor.
- Furnished in 115/60/1, 4.0 amp, AC, ETL listed.
- Finish is stainless steel and sanitary anodized aluminum; unit disassembles quickly without tools for easy cleaning.
- 45° product table with removable meat pusher.
- Nominal 12″ (300 mm) diameter; hollow ground, hardened and polished forged chromium-plated carbon steel knife.
- Carriage handles food up to 10-3/4″ (273 mm) wide, by 7-5/8″ (194 mm) high or 7-3/8″ (187 mm) diameter.
- Precise slice adjustment to a thickness of 9/16″ (14 mm).
- Top-mounted, two stone knife sharpener produces a consistently sharp knife edge.
- Permanent, tapered knife ring guard covers non-slicing portion of knife even when the centre plate is removed; ring guard design provides more room behind the knife for easy cleaning.
- Positive, moisture protected, on/off switch with power light indicator.
- Attached 6-foot, flexible, 3-wire cord and plug for grounded receptacle (5-15P).
- Berkel warranty & service by Hobart Canada