Berkel’s B-Series Gravity-Feed slicers offer a wide variety of knife sizes as well as both manual and automatic models. These slicers offer a removable carriage, chrome plated carbon-steel knives and an anodized aluminum finish.
- Dimensions (W x D x H): 16″ x 20″ x 13″
- Motor: 1-speed, 1⁄4 HP, totally enclosed, permanently lubricated ball bearings, thermally protected.
- Sharpener: Top mounted, two stone system
- Blade: Nominal 10″ (250 mm) diameter; hollow ground, hardened and polished forged chromium-plated carbon steel knife
- Full Gravity Feed: Full 30° angle feed requires less mechanical pressure. Equipped with removable anodized aluminum pusher to hold product and minimize waste.
- Slice Thickness: Precision system provides infinite slice adjustment and consistent cuts of hard or soft foods from tissue thin to 9⁄16″ (14 mm).
- Cutting Capacity: Carriage handles food up to 8 1⁄4″ (210 mm) wide by 6 7⁄8″ (175 mm) high or 6 7⁄8″ (175 mm) diameter.
- Electrical: Furnished in 115/60/1, 2.5 amps, AC, ETL listed.
- Knife Ring Guard: Permanent, tapered guard covers non-slicing portion of knife edge even when the center plate is removed. The ring guard is designed to provide added room behind the knife for easy cleaning.
- Berkel warranty & service by Hobart Canada