Use Dormont’s premium-quality stationary gas connectors for installing stationary commercial gas cooking equipment, such as fixed-leg and curb-mount appliances.
Stationary Gas Connectors are flexible stainless steel connectors with yellow antimicrobial PVC coating designed to safely and cost-effectively install all types of stationary (fixedleg or curb-mounted) commercial gas cooking equipment. These gas connectors are designed to supply the adequate gas flow to the cooking equipment, ensuring peak operating performance.
1650NPFS36: 1/2″ ID FNPT x 1/2″ ID MNPT, 36″ Length
1650NPFS48: 1/2″ ID FNPT x 1/2″ ID MNPT, 48″ Length
1675NPFS36: 3/4″ ID FNPT x 3/4″ ID MNPT, 36″ Length
1675NPFS48: 3/4″ ID FNPT x 3/4″ ID MNPT, 48″ Length
- Coating: Yellow antimicrobial PVC, melts at 350ºF (177ºC), coating will not hold a flame
- Elbow: Malleable iron
- Valve: Full port, brass body Specifications
- Tubing: Annealed, 304 stainless steel End
- Fittings: Carbon steel with zinc trivalent chromate, 45° degree flare design
- Limited lifetime warranty
- 100 Percent factory leak tested
- For stationary commercial kitchen equipment
- 304 Corrugated stainless steel
- CSA design certified under ANSI Z21.24/CSA 6.10 and ANSIZ21.75/CSA 6.27