With its Canadian manufacturing facility based in Jordan Station, Ontario, Moyer Diebel is considered the undisputed leader in the glasswashing and dishwashing industry. Solid construction, unique design and styling enable Moyer Diebel glasswashing machines to produce sparkling clean ware, properly sanitized and ready for immediate use each and every time. These machines are the specified leaders for high-volume applications such as schools, supermarkets, restaurants, churches, jails, pastry shops, sandwich shops, daycare centres, assisted living centres, casinos, major hotels and bars.
What does fill and drain mean?
The NEXUS system will automatically drain the water in the machine after every wash cycle and fill the NEXUS N900 with water prior to the rinse cycle which ensures your wares are sanitized using the cleanest water possible for industry leading wash results.
NEXUS Fill & Drain Technology ensures clean water is used for every rinse cycle. The NEXUS N900 recycles this very clean rinse water for the next wash cycle which means your wares are clean and your machine is too. In addition, The NEXUS N900 undercounter maintains even water pressure during the industry exclusive pumped wash & rinse cycle. Great for heavy soil applications.
- 100% designed and built in Canada
- Fill and Drain Type Operation
- Exclusive 30 amp breaker machine
- Highly effective 5kW booster heater
- “NEW” Intuitive LCD Control Display clearly identifies temperature and cycle times
- Automatic fill at start up
- Exclusive pumped wash pushes pressurized water through the spray arms under pressure during the wash & rinse cycles
- AutoClean washes chamber at shutdown
- Pumped Drain
- NEXUS safeguard — Monitors and assures 180° F/82° C is reached in final rinse temperature to meet NSF rated sanitization requirements
- Visual Diagnostics guide the user through every step of the NEXUS N900 operating system including immediate service feedback
- Reduced downtime and cost of ownership
- 1 Year Limited Warranty (Parts & Labour)
Moyer Diebel NEXUS N900 Dishwasher
Racks per hr.: 24
Complete Time Cycle: 150 minutes
208-230/60/1; 2 wire + ground
Hard wiring required
Height: 33-1/2″ [850.9]
Width: 24″ 
Depth: 25″ 
Ship Wt.: 148/67