The EC-6TWL, EC-10TWL, and EC-12TWL are self-generating, electric, counter, tilting kettle with tilt console on the left side. A double wall kettle interior shall form a steam jacket around the lower 2/3 of the kettle. The jacket enclosure shall contain distilled water which is factory sealed. The bottom of the kettle shall be of hemispherical design for superior heat circulation.
The stainless steel rectangular mounting base shall include the kettle mounting lugs concealed inside the enclosure. A removable operating handle with heat proof knob shall be mounted on each kettle.
Construction shall be of all welded #4 finish stainless steel, type 304. The interior cooking surface is type 316 stainless steel for added resistance to corrosion. The kettle has the ASME Code stamped, National Board Registered, c-CSA-us and NSF certified.
The controls are water resistant, integrally mounted and includes a power switch, solid state thermostat, pilot light, vacuum/pressure gauge, safety valve and low water shut off with low water light for each kettle.
The kettle operates in a temperature range of 165̊F to 285°F (74°C to 140°C) with a maximum pressure of 50 psi (345 kPa). The kettle shall be standard with removable elements.
- 12kW / 10 US Gal. / 38 Litres
- Low water level cut-off and indicator
- Pressure gauge
- Solid state temperature control.
- Safety relief valve.
- Type 316 stainless steel liner.
- 2/3 steam jacket.
- 50 PSI (345 kPa) high pressure operation for higher cooking temperature.
- Integrally mounted controls.
- Removable elements.
- “Clean lock” to hold kettle in cooking position or 105̊ for ease of cleaning.
- Stainless steel console and trunnion.
- Water resistant construction.
- Faucet bracket