Eurodib Panini grills are commercially built for the demands of restaurants and cafes. Heavy duty in construction, through the use of stainless steel and machined finished cast iron cooking plates.
SFE02345: Medium Panini Grill, All sides ribbed
Power: 120V, 1800W, 15A, 5-20P (Also available in 240V: 2400W, JOA, 6-15P)
Cooking Surface: 14.8″ x 10.9″
Dimensions: 16.1″W x9.3″ H x 17.7″ L
Weight: 50 lbs
- Compact – Easy to handle and position.
- Food type – The different working surface styles makes it suitable for cooking meat, fish, eggs, vegetables, cheese and other food that can be grilled. Ideal for sandwiches, breads of different sizes and thickness.
- Heavy duty machine – Long life cast-iron plates, which ensure hygiene, and is resistant to oxidation.
- Stainless Steel Construction.
- Heavy duty – Cast-iron plates that are extremely durable and won’t chip or peel.
- Thermostat – Adjustable up to 572° F (300°(). Large panini models have 2 adjustable thermostats, which enables to use plates separately.
- Self balancing upper plates – Automatically adjust to the thickness of the food product and stays in place.
- Hinge mechanism – Adjustable with an allan key w/ out removing the spring cover.
- Grease drawer – Front-mounted and easy to remove.
- Spring cover – Easy to remove.
- Heating elements – (2) shock proof, coated heating elements.
- Performance – The fine grain cast-iron plates provides an even greater heat retention.
- Warranty – (1) year parts and labor.