Vulcan convection ovens deliver superior results and value. Choose from gas or electric models and a host of features and configurations suited for every professional foodservice need. Our commercial restaurant ovens offer the versatility you need to prepare a varied menu. With gentle air circulation and even heat distribution, these all-purpose ovens produce delicious and perfectly cooked meals. Save on operating costs with our energy-efficient heat recovery system.
- Exterior Dimensions (W x D x H): 40″ x 42 1/4″ x 54 3/4″
- Interior Dimensions (W x D x H): 29″ x 22 1/8″ x 20″
- 12.5 kW input
- Solid state temperature controls adjust from 150° to 500°F
- Standard Power Supply: 208/240 V, 60 Hz, 1 or 3-Phase
- 11 position rack guide and 5 nickel-plated grab-and-go oven racks
- Independently operated stainless steel doors with double pane windows
- Oven cool switch for rapid cool down when door is open
- Cool to the touch oven door handle
- Stainless steel front, sides and top
- Painted legs
- 1⁄2 H.P. two speed oven blower-motor
- Moisture vent
- 60 minute timer with audible alarm
- Porcelain enamel on steel oven interior
- One year limited parts and labor warranty by Hobart Canada
– Complete prison package.
– Security screws only.
– Stainless steel legs.
– Simultaneous chain driven doors.
– 480V/60 Hz/1 or 3 phase.
– Second year extended limited parts and labour warranty.
– Stainless steel rear motor enclosure.
– Extra oven rack(s).
– Rack hanger(s).
– Stainless steel drip pan.
– Stainless steel open stand with adjustable rack supports, stainless steel shelf and choice of adjustable feet or casters.
– Oven/steamer accessory kit.
– Includes stainless steel marine edge top.
– Requires 8″ legs in lieu of standard legs.
– Down draft flue diverter for direct vent connection.