Get a FortisBC Rebate! Ask us for details.
Vulcan convection ovens deliver superior results and value. Choose from gas or electric models and a host of features and configurations suited for every professional foodservice need. Our commercial restaurant ovens offer the versatility you need to prepare a varied menu. With gentle air circulation and even heat distribution, these all-purpose ovens produce delicious and perfectly cooked meals. Save on operating costs with our energy-efficient heat recovery system.
- Stainless steel front, sides, top and legs
- Independently operated stainless steel doors with double pane windows
- 50,000 BTU/hr. burner per section, 100,000 BTU/hr. total
- Electronic spark igniters
- 1/2 H.P. two speed oven blower-motor. 120/60/1 with 6′ cord and plug. 7.7 amps per section. 15.4 amps total draw
- Oven cool switch for rapid cool down
- Porcelain enamel on steel oven interior
- Five nickel plated oven racks with eleven rack positions per section
- 3/4″ rear gas connection with combination gas pressure regulator and safety solenoid system
- One year limited parts and labor warranty
SPECIFY TYPE OF GAS WHEN ORDERING
SPECIFY ALTITUDE WHEN ABOVE 2,000 FT.
Vulcan VC44GD Double Deck Gas Convection Oven, 42-1/4″ Depth
Solid state temperature controls adjust from 150° to 500°F
60 minute timer with audible alarm
Exterior Dimensions (W x D x H): 40″ x 42-1/4″ x 70″
Interior Dimensions (W x D x H): 29″ x 22-1/8″ x 20″
BTU/Hr. Per Oven: 50,000
Total BTU/hr.: 100,000
Weight: 820 Lbs / 372 Kg
*Product photo shown with optional casters