The ECT-6, ECT-10, and ECT-12 are self-generating, electric, counter, crank tilting kettles. A double wall kettle interior shall form a steam jacket around the lower 2/3 or the kettle. The jacket enclosure contains distilled water which is factory sealed. The bottom of the kettle is hemispherical in design for superior heat circulation.
A stainless steel housing encloses the controls and tilt mechanism. A stainless steel rectangular mounting base includes the kettle mounting lugs concealed inside the enclosure.
The tilt mechanism shall be a permanently lubricated, self contained gearbox for smooth action, easy one hand tilting, and shall be self locking for positive stop action.
Construction shall be of all welded #4 finish stainless steel, type 304. The interior cooking surface shall be of type 316 stainless steel for added resistance to corrosion. The kettle shall be ASME Code stamped, National Board Registered, c-CSA-us and NSF certified.
The controls shall be water resistant, integrally mounted, and shall include a power switch, solid state thermostat, pilot light, vacuum/pressure gauge, safety valve and low water shut off with low water light.
The kettle shall operate in a temperature range of 165°F to 285°F (74°C to 140°C) at a maximum pressure of 50 psi (345 kPa). The kettle shall be standard with removable elements.
- 12kW / 10 US Gal. / 38 Litres
- Low water level cut-off and indicator.
- Pressure gauge.
- Solid state temperature control.
- Safety relief valve.
- Type 316 stainless steel liner.
- 2/3 steam jacket.
- 50 PSI (345 kPa) high pressure operation for higher cooking temperature.
- Integrally mounted controls.
- Removable elements.
- Hand crank, smooth action tilt mechanism which is self locking for positive stop action and tilts past 90 degrees for ease of cleaning.
- Stainless steel console and trunnion.
- Water resistant construction.
- Faucet bracket.