Vulcan durable holding and transport food warming cabinets offer the top-of-the-line features your restaurant and commercial operations need most. Stainless steel construction inside and out plus an industry best 10 year element warranty contribute to a long and efficient lifespan for your Vulcan warming equipment.
Non-insulated Holding Cabinets are an economical choice for low volume operations with shorter holding periods.
- Eighteen level heated holding and proofing cabinet accepts eighteen 18″ x 26″ pans or thirty-six 12″ x 20″ pans.
- Heavy duty 20 gauge polished stainless steel cabinet.
- Set of 5″ casters, two swivel with brakes and two rigid.
- Full size glass door with field reversible heavy duty hinges, door latch mechanism, and gaskets provide visibility of the contents in the cabinet.
- Adjustable interior pan supports adjust on 3″ centres and are removable for easy cleaning.
- Top mounted, control panel includes fan on/off switch, dial thermostat adjustable from ambient to 190°F, cabinet temperature thermometer, and switch to change from proofing to holding.
- Top mounted control panel is easy to use and out of the way of brooms, mops, and feet. Control panel on top eliminates removing control panel for cleaning.
- Fan and air tunnel provide even heat distribution.
- 2,000 total watt heating elements with stainless steel cover, 16.7 amps total draw.
- Requires 120 volt, single phase power supply.
- Furnished with top mounted power cord with strain relief and NEMA 5-30 plug.
- Furnished with ten pairs of tray slides.
- Includes 1/2 gallon water pan for proofing, drip trough and removable condensation pan on the bottom of cabinet.
- One year limited parts and labour warranty. After the first year, 10-year parts warranty on the heating elements.
– Exterior Dimensions: 25-1/4″ W x 30-3/4″ D x 71″ H
– Capacity: 18″ x 26″ Pans = 18 / 12″ x 20″ Pans = 36
– Electrical: 120 Volts / 2,00 Watts / 16.7 Amps
– Shipping Weight: 236 lbs. / 107 kg