Get a FortisBC Rebate! Ask us for details.
Requires fewer BTUs/hr. during idle time resulting in lower operating costs than competitive units but without sacrificing production – cook 10 lbs./hr. more than traditional 35 pound fryers
Millivolt controls eliminate electric hook-up and enable flexibility in fryer placement under hood
Stainless steel front top and door and G90 high grade galvanized non corrosive finish sides
- 70,000 BTU/hr. input.
- Stainless steel fry tank, 35-40 lb. capacity.
- Overall Dimensions: 15-1/2″w x 29-3/4″d x 46-5/8″h; working height 34-5/8″h
- Large cold zone area.
- 1-1/4″ full port ball type drain valve.
- Stainless steel reinforced door with Earth magnet to secure closed door.
- G90 high grade galvanized non corrosive finish sides and back.
- Set of four nickel plated adjustable legs.
- Twin fry baskets with plastic coated handles.
- Behind the door snap action millivolt thermostat control adjusts from 200° to 400°F with standing pilot requires no electric hook-up.
- Hi-limit shut-off protector shuts off gas combination valve and standing pilot.
- Built in flue deflector.
- Nickel plated tube rack.
- Easily removable stainless steel basket hanger for cleaning.
- One year limited parts and labor warranty by Hobart Canada.
- Stainless steel fry tank has a five (5) year limited tank warranty. If during the first year only, the tank is found to have a leak and is verified by an authorized service agency, the entire VEG Series fryer will be replaced.
- CSA design certified. NSF listed.