What is Rent-Try-Buy®?
Rent-Try-Buy is a 12-month rental agreement, allowing you to try equipment in your business before you buy it. Enjoy unrivalled flexibility to adapt your equipment to the changing needs of your business. It’s a solution designed by hospitality people, for hospitality people.
How does it work?
During your 12-month Rent-Try-Buy agreement, you have the following flexible options:
• Upgrade at any time. For example, if you outgrow your two-group coffee machine, replace it with a three-group and simply add the balance to your weekly payments.
• Purchase at any time. Once you know the equipment is right, you can purchase it outright with no penalty. In fact, you’ll receive a 60% rebate on all your previous payments.
Options at 12 months
When your 12-month Rent-Try-Buy agreement finishes, you can choose from the following options:
• Purchase the equipment. If you know the equipment is right, you can purchase it outright and receive a 60% rebate on all your previous payments. You can do this at the end of your 12-month agreement, or at any time during the 12 months.
• Continue to rent. Continue renting and keep your options open, while the purchase price continues to reduce with each weekly payment.
• Lease to own. Easy Own® lets you own the equipment in the most cost-effective way possible, and without eating into your working capital by purchasing outright. Enjoy a 30% discount on your weekly payments on a 36-month contract; or a 15% discount on your weekly payments on a 24-month contract. You’ll own the equipment at the end of the term.
• Return the equipment. If you’ve decided the equipment no longer suits your needs, simply return it with no further obligation.
What type of equipment can I finance?
• Kitchen equipment
• Digital menu boards
• Table & chairs
• Much more