Leasing, Rental & Financing Options
Paragon has partnered with EconoLease and SilverChef, two of the nation’s leading financing companies, to offer you flexible options that allow you to get the Restaurant Equipment Leasing, Rental & Financing that you need now.
Use the Quotation Calculators (below) to apply online based on your choice of program, and be sure to contact us if you have any questions about the best solutions for your business!
Econolease is Canada’s leading provider of financial services to the food service industry, offering cost-effective solutions that best fit your financial needs.
- Lease – Get pre-approved while sourcing your equipment. Already know the equipment you are getting? Apply online today and get your equipment tomorrow.
- Rent – Unsure of a specific piece of equipment? Not sure if it will work for your business? Renting your kitchen equipment allows the versatility to adapt your business more than ever before.
- Loan – Are you over three months in business and need some cash? Our working capital loans allows you to unlock cash for your business that can be used for non-asset-based lending.
- BuyNowPayLater – Introducing 0% financing designed for food service operators. Instant online approvals and digital documentation. Thousands of products including major brands.
SilverChef is the hospitality equipment finance specialist – it’s quick and easy to apply online or by phone, and SilverChef looks for ways to say ‘yes’.
- Don’t wait to get the equipment you need – start now without spending your capital.
- Choose from a variety of flexible options to suit you and your business.
- Rental or lease payments may be eligible for tax deductions – talk to a professional taxation advisor to find out more.
Rent-Try-Buy® – A 12-month rental agreement, allowing you to try equipment in your business before you buy it. Enjoy unrivalled flexibility when it comes to owning and managing your commercial hospitality equipment.
Lease-to-Keep – Get the equipment you need now, with monthly payments spread over four years. At the end of the term, the equipment is all yours.