Durability and simplicity are at the heart of Stero door-type dishmachine engineering. From installation to day-to-day operation and dishmachine preventative maintenance, these units are reliable and easy for your operators to use.
All stainless steel construction, interchangeable upper and lower rinse arms, door actuated starts and large scrap accumulators are just some of the features you’ll enjoy with Stero door-type dishmachines.
Available in both high and low temperature models, Stero offers flexibility to varying infrastructure needs.
- .85 gallons per rack
- 58 racks per hour – hot water sanitizing
- 65 racks per hour – chemical sanitizing
- Timed wash cycles for 1, 2 or 4 minutes
- Digital control status
- 180° final rinse assurance
- Interchangeable upper and lower wash and rinse arms
- Automatic tank fill
- Door actuated start
- Automatic drain closure
- Exhaust fan control and booster activation included
- Stainless steel construction
- Error notification
- Straight-through or corner operation
- Hot water or chemical sanitization
- Pressure gauge
More info… PDF Specs