The BIOS Forehead Thermometer provides fast and accurate readings in 1 second.
- Health Canada Approved
- Takes your Measurement in 1 Second Uses advanced infrared (IR) technology to measure temperature accurately on the forehead or an object/surface in only 1 second.
- Colour visible indication of alarm and alarm sounds When body temperature is 37.5°C (99.5°F) or higher, LED light indicator will light up red and an alarm sounds 10 times.
- Multiple Reading Recall Users will be able to recall the last 20 readings.
- Auto-Shut off
- Multiple Uses (Wide Range Measurement) This thermometer offers a wide measurement range feature from 0°C to 100.0°C (32.0°F to 212.0°F), meaning the unit can be used as an ear thermometer to measure body temperature or it can be used to measure surface temperature of the following:
- Milk surface temperature in a baby’s bottle
- Surface temperature of a baby’s bath
- Ambient temperature
- 2 year warranty