- 1-speed, 1⁄2 HP, totally enclosed and permanently lubricated knife motor.
- Furnished in 115/60/1, 4.0 amp, AC, ETL listed.
- Finish is stainless steel and sanitary anodized aluminum; unit disassembles quickly without tools for easy cleaning.
- 45° product table with removable meat pusher.
- Nominal 12″ (300 mm) diameter; hollow ground, hardened and polished forged chromium-plated carbon steel knife.
- Carriage handles food up to 10-3⁄4″ (273 mm) wide, by 7-5⁄8″ (194 mm) high or 7-3⁄8″ (187 mm) diameter.
- Precise slice adjustment to a thickness of 9⁄16″ (14 mm).
- Top-mounted, two stone knife sharpener produces a consistently sharp knife edge.
- Permanent, tapered knife ring guard covers non-slicing portion of knife even when the center plate is removed; ring guard design provides more room behind the knife for easy cleaning.
- Positive, moisture protected, on/off switch with power light indicator.
- Attached 6-foot, flexible, 3-wire cord and plug for grounded receptacle (5-15P).
- Berkel warranty & service by Hobart Canada.
More info… PDF Specs