- Thermoset Fiber-Reinforced Resin Wells – self-insulating and maximum energy efficiency. Will not rust or pit. Clean easily by wiping off water deposits from the non-metallic surface.
- Thermostatic Heat Controls – automatically adjust for water temperature and food volume changes to reduce food waste.
- Capillary Tube Thermostats – control supply power only when needed for maximum power efficiency.
- Low-water indicator light – eliminates guesswork.
- Dome Heating Elements – use up to 25% less energy and concentrate energy into the wells. Non-stick surface prevents scale build-up for easy cleaning and longer operating life. Elements are cast-in for longer service life and greater energy transfer.
- Wells – Wide no-drip lips on wells keep top surface dry. Equipped with individual brass drain valves.
- Recommend using up to 4” (10.2 cm) deep food pans – standard and fractional sizes.
- Operator side plate shelf and cutting board standard on hot food unit.
- Optional customer side plate rest available.
- Mechanical guards on all controls and power switch for safety and reliability.
- 10ft. (3 m) power cord bottom-mounted to stay out of the way.
- 20 gauge stainless steel top and undershelf, 16 gauge legs.
- Standard adjustable stationary legs or optional caster set.
- Shipped knocked down.
- Also available with 2-Well, 4-Well, and 5-Well capacities:
- 2-Well: VOL-38102
- 4-Well: VOL-38104
- 5-Well: VOL-38105
More info PDF Specs